- NO smoking in the Do Jang at any time.
- NO gum chewing in class.
- NO profanity will be used in class by anyone at any time regardless of rank.
- NO jewelry is to be worn during class.
- Students are NOT allowed to belong to another Do Jang.
- Never leave class for a break, drink water, or leave early w/o permission.
- Never lose your temper in the Do Jang, especially while sparring.
- Never lean on the walls, or lay on the floor spread out.
- Students must keep their finger and toe nails clipped short, and clean at all times.
- NO horse play, whistling, or loud talking in the Do Jang, especially while the instructor is speaking to a visitor or student.
- Telephone the school if you are going to be late or absent from class.
- When you see you sabumnim (instructor) you must bow to him.
Bow to the flags before entering and leaving the Do Jang and before leaving the office.
- You must always respect your sabumnim when asking or answering questions.
- Respect all senior belts, bow when asking questions.
- Keep your uniform clean at all times.
- When fixing your uniform or belt, do not face your instructor, always turn your back to him.
- Always keep in mind that you are being taught a deadly art, treat it with respect, and above all, never misuse it.
- Practice discipline, especially while training.
- Arrive to class 10 to 15 minutes prior to class.
- Alway sign in for attendance.
- Show respect to your instructor's
- keep your uniform clean and odor free.